Possible new job.. advice?

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
coley429

Possible new job.. advice?

Post by coley429 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 pm

So, i'm in week three of the program this time around and i recently got called for a possible new job with great pay and great opportunity. I want to call them back and set up an interview and possibly start training soon. But i am SCARED! i know that this is what i want and i need to start being more independent and grow up i guess you could say.. but up until last week i could barely function . Anxiety and depression controlled my whole life. I want to be a psychologist and help people with our disorder but i had to take time off from school, I have never had a real job, couldn't hold on to relationships and it effected my relationships with family. I rarely left my house (basically housebound) and never drove on my own, maybe every 4 months or so but still. And last week i started driving more and going shopping and to family functions.. a lot of things that scared me i just doubt myself at this point. I just want some advice to see what you guys think. is it too soon? should i go for the job? fight the fear? please help. :shock: :?

coachchris

Re: Possible new job.. advice?

Post by coachchris » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi Coley,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress.

I saw your recent post regarding your job interview. Is there any update on that?

I would love to have a free coaching call with you. You sound like you are motivated to make some important changes in your life and we can help you put that plan together.

I look forward to your reply.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”