Help???

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
eddie5

Help???

Post by eddie5 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Ok ive been doing good till i started this lesson it really scared me hearing that, that women had a stress heart attack ive veen to the doctor and he says im fine my Bp is always 146/92 i know that mostly has to do with my inactivity for the past two years and my bad habits witch i quit early this year i youst two smoke two packs a day and drink my self asleep but i havent drank or smoked in 9 months and he did say im fine he just told me to lose alttile more weight and id be fine i only have 15 pounds to go and im only 23 so i keep telling myself ill be fine if i was fine then i should be better now but that really scared me does anyone have any positive advise?

meluv3

Re: Help???

Post by meluv3 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 am

It was scary for me too and I don't really have any risk factors! Something to remember is that you are taking the right steps now - you are learning to de-stress and taking better care of yourself. It sounds like that lady didn't start taking the right steps until after the heart attack. Another thing to think about is that she survived the attack and is living a happy life now - so I'm sure it was really difficult to endure, but she came through and is thriving now. Keep up the good work on the lifestyle changes!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”