vertigo

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
rolfson

vertigo

Post by rolfson » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi, My name is Mark, 3 weeks in, (just finished session 3 today) I think I will stay on this session another few days before moving to 4.
Since I received the program on my 49th b-day from my wife (I had told her I wanted to try it) I am experiencing wonderful results (not perfect but really feeling much much better) I think it may be because I really want it to work!??
I have suffered anxiety/depression for 16 years (probably longer), I woke up with vertigo 2 years and 8 months ago, the vertigo (which now I believe is a direct result of my anxiety) started one morning when I awoke, it never left, I went to many many doctors, had many many tests, ct scans, mri's, even went to the Mayo clinic out of state for numerous tests and investigations throughout last year (wow did that cost me a bunch !!!) My personal Doc said it was in my neck, the ENT doc said it was vestibular, Mayo clinic said it was "I dunno". I tried zanax (icky, stupid pill for me) and did not like it.
Well , I have not had it as severe since I started the program ! I do get little bouts of it, but man what a difference.
I am finding that I have very little opprotunity to do the relaxation session every day ( I run a business and with very little personal time have found it difficult to do), otherwise, I have followed the program just as prescribed and feel it is actually fun, I have looked forward to the next session, and hope I continue to feel the same anticipation throughout the program.
So if dizzy vertigo is a symptom, and you have anxiety, I recommend the program!!!
By the way, this is the first time for me posting anything anywhere in this connected world where which we live !!!! I again thank the program for even this small achievement. :D

coachchris

Re: vertigo

Post by coachchris » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 am

Hi Rolf, this is Coach Chris from the coaching team. I had this same thing happen to me and was so thankful for the programs knowledge and tools. Thank you for your post. Lesson three is reinforced throughout the whole program so that we can get really good at positive truth-telling. It sounds too like you are a go-go-go guy and that can keep the adrenalin high as well. I had to learn how to slow down, under-react and live at a healthier pace for life. I love how dedicated you are with the relaxation cd. It is key for us.

Keep up the great work. If you would like to talk we could have a free coaching call together. I know you would find it very insightful.

Respect your hard work and courage.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”