First time poster!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
jeanne624

First time poster!

Post by jeanne624 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a little something. I have been reading these posts for awhile and thought it was time. I purchased this program back in 1998 (I have the cassettes!) I only followed through for about the first two and half sessions. Life got in the way. I got lazy. Who knows. But now, after years of struggling day in and day out, I am back and determined to work the program. This is my third week and I am listening and writing and relaxing. Anxiety is still there, but I think I may be improving. (I hate to jinx it...) :?

Just wanted to check in for support. I know that I am going to make it work this time! :D

Be well,
Jeanne

Jlk

Re: First time poster!

Post by Jlk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

hello, I think it is inspiring and wonderful that you are trying the program again. I myself have had the program and I too was lazy and life got in the way, now I am at it a second time as well. it is great to hear that it is working for you, and that you are doing the writing and relaxing. those two things i just cannot bring myself to stick too. but like everything else it will make a positive difference if i participate continuously. I have absolute faith that you will stick with the program all the way through this time!! Thanks for posting!!

Jlk

Re: First time poster!

Post by Jlk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

lol, cassettes. I literally haven't seen an actual cassette tape in years. Thanks for the smile!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”