Can I move on to the next lesson. PLEASE HELP!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Iwillbebetter

Re: Can I move on to the next lesson. PLEASE HELP!

Post by Iwillbebetter » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am

I think its ok to go at your own pace.... but also know there is a lot of info.... you can always relisten to remind yourself. I am on session 5 but still listen to 3 about 2-3 times a week. Do what you are most comfortable with.
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

LyndaLu

Re: Can I move on to the next lesson. PLEASE HELP!

Post by LyndaLu » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Don't feel like you have to finish one session each week. Just move along at your own pace. I am restarting
the program and I am on Session Three at this time also. We are such perfectionists that we just want to get
it right the first time and it does not always work that way. We cannot unlearn a lifetime of negative thoughts
in just one week. Keep up the great work and keep in touch with us at the Peer Support Group. Someone is always
here to offer some insight or to understand what you are going through. Lynda. :)

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”