Day 3

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
gtgrace

Day 3

Post by gtgrace » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:56 am

[
Hello everyone living/existing in this world. This is the 3 day of my steps. Let me confess however that I ordered this program atleast 4 yrs ago and played 1 cd and left it. Well needless to say, the hole/cave I was living in at the time, well it did get deeper,not bigger. It seems we here have experienced the straw the broke the camel's back, so here we are Thank God!! :D This hole was so dark, the thoughts scary, degrading, sinful, hateful and did I say DARK? Praise God for these CD's that were waiting for me to try again, Thank God for reminding me they were there. With the holidays coming around again,I knew I could not bear to experience again (family, cooking, love, togetherness). I know these are good things, but man my deep hole no longer aloud me to enjoy these treasured moments because the walls were so narrow, only lonliness, suicide, running away, hiding seemed the better options, whew!!! Day 3 and I feel the walls of this hole releasing the pressure around me. Though the hole is deep, I know now that it can only get better, because I can!!
Hope and Peace.

perspectivegirl

Re: Day 3

Post by perspectivegirl » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

That is SO great that you've rediscovered the tapes and good things are coming your way now, gtgrace! It's funny how life really turns itself around sometimes. I know what you're talking about with the deep dark and hole, and you believe the darkness and really think there is no end. Thankfully we have this program to help ourselves and regain our lives.

gtgrace

Re: Day 3

Post by gtgrace » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you persectivegirl, I appreciate you. I am just learning to surf this program on line and I took the test, duhhh,
it was bad!!!! But you know, I took it the way I felt before I started, I know even now, it has gotten better. I trust myself enough to take one step at a time and failure is not a big deal because all I need to do is take another step. The renewing of the mind, God is Good, all the time. Take Care and God Bless. :D

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”