confused about group support

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
LyndaLu

Re: confused about group support

Post by LyndaLu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm

I did not know that you could receive e-mails if someone was replying to your post. I spend a lot of
time roaming around the different sections, but mainly stay on the section that is specific to the
Session I am working on. I am re-starting the program and I am on Session Three now, but I already
worked on the program once back in late 2010/early 2011. The "Dear Diary" section has quite a long
history of posts, but from all of the same people. They seem very familiar with each other.
Seems like I am able to talk better about what is going on in my life and in my mind NOW than I
was the first time I went through the program. Recently I have been working on journaling and trying
to relax with a relaxation tape of some kind. I am also trying to keep my mind busy by reading a self-help
book. I have received some reading suggestions on this website that I hope to try in the future. Lynda

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”