good mood vitimins

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
ladybug_101

good mood vitimins

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm

can anyone tell me how they are doing on this supplement do they help or have you had any problems on them

KAMO

Re: good mood vitimins

Post by KAMO » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 am

I haven't noticed any change taking the Renew vitamins and I'm calling them today to tell them not to send me anymore. I have started getting leg cramps at night and they began about a week after I started taking the vitamins. I don't if they have anything to do with the leg cramps or not, but it just seems strange that I didn't have them before and now all of a sudden after taking the vitamins, I'm having them.

ladybug_101

Re: good mood vitimins

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 pm

THANX FOR YOUR REPLY I HAVE TAKEN THEM FOR A MONTH JUST THE LAST 2 DAYS THE SIDES OF MY CALF'S HURT LIKE THEY ARE OVER STRESSED FROM A WK OUT OR SOMETHING THATS KINDA HOW IT FILLS , BUT I DID GO ON ALONG WALK THAT MORNING BUT ONE LEG HURT A BIT BEFORE I WENT ON THE WALK STILL PRETTY SORE TODAY TOOK IB GOT BETTER BUT BACK TO SORE TONIGHT SO I HOPE ITS NOT THE VITAMINS CAUSE I FILL LIKE THEY HAVE HELPED CALM ME DOWN AND MORE ENERGY AND EVEN A BETTER MOOD!! I THINK I WILL HANG IN THERE WITH THEM A FEW MORE DAYS AND SEE MY B MY WALK CAUSED THE SORENESS JUST GETTING STARTED HERE AND THER WITH EXSERSIZE !!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”