please need some direction

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
ladybug_101

please need some direction

Post by ladybug_101 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 pm

hi everyone ,
i have a few questions ?? on the relaxing cd it plays the same thing 3 times are you suppose to listen to it all 3 times? are you suppose to watch the coaching cd before the session cd ? iam having trouble with moving on to session 4 iam putting the negitive thought note book together but its no easy !!! i do write in my journal , i still have not made the 10 positive things about myself yet i dont know why i have not done this yet it just seems like there is so much to do i have been on this session for 13 days now i kinda fill stuck !!!

Clarysage

Re: please need some direction

Post by Clarysage » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

I think the CD is three separate relaxations sessions, not to be listened to all at once but to be done (if possible) three times a day. Try not to overwhelm yourself and just do what you can each day. I decided this for myself - to just do my best each day and it is okay - I don't have to have everything done perfectly,and I will review and repeat this over too. I think I was putting too much pressure on myself and having expectations of myself that were not necessary and that created stress! so I just put the brakes on and just accepted that "where I am at" at the moment is alright and I just continue moving forward with the program. I will get to the place where I want to be.

ladybug_101

Re: please need some direction

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am

thanks for the reply, i have pretty much come to the same conclusion trying to do everything just perfect is not realistic so i have slowed down for a few days but iam getting back on track doing what i can!! its like i want to wave the magic wand and poof your cured lol ( not realistic ) !! thanx for the input on the cd when iam really stressed or i can seem to relax with it i do it again ! Its ok not to be perfect but hey it dont hurt to strive for perfection lol i think iam ready to move forward with session 4. see you there!!!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”