anxiety plateau

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
bgrieve269

anxiety plateau

Post by bgrieve269 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

for some reason my anxiety seems to have picked up quite a bit this session. I was doing really well and the when i listened to this session i got extremely anxious. Like "how am i going to be this positive" "I can't do this". So i seemed to have reached a plateau of not wanting to move on thinking this was enough for me. But I need to keep moving its the best thing for me. i figure over time it will get easier. And as we move onto the next session i believe it will help us even more with this. its just practice i guess

jettablue

Re: anxiety plateau

Post by jettablue » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:01 pm

bgrieve269 wrote:for some reason my anxiety seems to have picked up quite a bit this session. I was doing really well and the when i listened to this session i got extremely anxious. Like "how am i going to be this positive" "I can't do this". So i seemed to have reached a plateau of not wanting to move on thinking this was enough for me. But I need to keep moving its the best thing for me. i figure over time it will get easier. And as we move onto the next session i believe it will help us even more with this. its just practice i guess
Look how far you've come!!!!! You changed your own negative thoughts into positive all by yourself!!!!! I bet you didn't even realize it!!!! You've got this, you can do it!!! :)

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”