what am i supposed to be feeling at this point inthe program

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
hacv6048

what am i supposed to be feeling at this point inthe program

Post by hacv6048 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

can i still be feeling anxious? can it normal to still be feeling anxious? can it be because i keep thinking that i could get better from one week to the next? can someone correct me if im wrong? can it be that i'm still anxious cause i'm making a big deal out of the fact that i can still feel anxiety? can somebody please help me understand what i'm feeling right now?

hacv6048

Re: what am i supposed to be feeling at this point inthe pro

Post by hacv6048 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

well i've been feeling more calm, less anxious actually but i feel like i still can get anxious at things i cannot control like looking stupid to people or not controlling my feelings. i can't say that i'm a cold hearted person but there are a lot feelings that i can suppress cause i'm embarrassed of how it can make me look, when I'm feeling like im sad i wouldn't want people to know that i'm sad and when i'm feeling happy i wanna say its not the same but i would be lying, even if i was in love with someone i wouldnt want them to know, well it's weird i kknow but its like i want to let them know but what would that make me look like what would that person think, what if they're not in love with me or what if its too soon or what if i wanna feel loved so much that i woud just say things like that to feel connected without actually being in love. I canty expect anyone to understand me i guess i can just let out my feelings here cause i don;t know where else to let them out right now? but i think keeping my feelings and my thoughts to myself is what keeps me anxious and/or depressed so i can just speak to them to this computer screen and hope someone can undrstand, i guess keep hope alive ya'll

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”