Vacation Coming Soon

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Mlfoor

Vacation Coming Soon

Post by Mlfoor » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

I've been working on this program for a little while now and I'm taking it a little slow. Session 3 makes sense to me, everything they say in the program so far makes sense. Ive been practicing the positive self talk and I've been practicing the breathing technique. I've also gone to the doctor who prescribed me zoloft, which I've been taking since the end of June. Now my dilemma; I am supposed to go to the beach in a few days with my girlfriend, who so far has been pretty supportive of the positive changes I'm trying to make. This beach is 5 hours away from where we live, and I have a real problem traveling to places I've never been before. I'm getting really nervous as it draws nearer. I don't know why, or what I could do to change that. I want to go, because I love the beach, I'm just not sure if I'm ready, mentally. But I don't want to disappoint her by deciding last minute that I dont want to go, but I also don't want to go and be miserable the entire time. Any suggestions?

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”