need a answer to this ?

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
goingtobefine

need a answer to this ?

Post by goingtobefine » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi just wonted to check and see if others have gotton to the point were now they worry about every little thing . And before the program i never did worry about the stuff othere things yes but not this is this the norm are am i justlooking for things to panic about, woke up sat morn with my heart raceing felt like there was tingleing in my arms. It scared me but i did calm down but went back to bed and woke up the same way just not as bad. trying to think that it will happen tonight even thow i now it wont but a little scared , i dont wont to get to the point were i wont sleep. so is it ok to start thinking that everything is a panic attack or is it something that others have felt.

isabel001

Re: need a answer to this ?

Post by isabel001 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 pm

hey don't worry! it's normal for people like us with anxiety disorder to be a worrier that's why the program is teaching us to LET GO! AND STOP WORRYING TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyhermesch52

Post by garyhermesch52 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

I think I remember someone in the program say that its common to have some increase in anxiety sometimes as we go
through the program because maybe for the first time we are giving ourselves permission to have some of these feelings.
So it sounds like you're on the right track, and the main thing to keep in mind is as we get more educated about the
condition and practice the skills from the program we will become less afraid of the anxiety and associated symptoms
and eventually it will go away and stay away. So good luck!

isabel001

Post by isabel001 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm

HI, :) actually speaking of being a worrier... I CONSIDER MYSELF AS THE GREATEST WORRIER OF ALL TIME! lol :)
yup.... i worry about every single thing, and this program opened my eyes that being a worrier is part of our condition and this is the hardest part to eliminate because we were raised this way as a child and yes.... life today is stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!! but think of this?????? why worry if it will cause your worst and severe anxiety that may even lead to panic attack??? right?

so my motto right now is this: COME WHAT MAY!!!!!! :) but still, my subconcious mind makes me worry a lot but this motto helps me recover from my ADDICTION OF WORRYING!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”