Im stuck

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Cara_C

Im stuck

Post by Cara_C » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 pm

I wish I could give all the answers on why Im stuck on session 3, I dont feel like I have made it thru the session to move on. My husband and I had a huge fight and it is seriously hard for me to start the positive thinking... again. On top of it all... my baby has four teeth coming in... all at once :o not nice let me tell you. I am at the end of my rope some days. I hope to feel better to move on soon...

hopeForUs

Re: Im stuck

Post by hopeForUs » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am

I've taken care of babies before. I know how much teething sucks. As for fighting, it happens. I'm having a hard time with the positive self talk too but you've made it this far so I believe you can keep going. Just move on to the next session if you're done the third and just keep trying to practice. All you have to do is try to the best of your ability. That's all the world can expect of you and I'm here, along with hundreds of others like us, to help you.

ariel2477

Post by ariel2477 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

i have been on session 3 for about a month had some health issues
its not easy getting motivated to do a notebook.
I am going to start it soon , since i am feeling better now.
you might even make a journal of your day like a diary and refer back to it later to see how you have grown.

Cara_C

Post by Cara_C » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:52 am

Those are good ideas thank you both :D

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”