Emergency!!!!!!!!!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Doodlebug082492

Emergency!!!!!!!!!

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I went to the pool today and started getting itchy all over my body.... Then I started worrying well what's wrong with me?! Am I having an allergic reaction? What's going on? I tried so hard to talk myself out of it telling myself there is nothing wrong and that I am just thinking to much about things... And I got so worried about well now I'm nauseas... Then I started freaking out about that.... I am having such a hard time with this postive self talk.... I can't grip it at all.. Because everytime I get an uncomfortable feeling I think omg something must be wrong with me... I can't free my mind and I am getting sooooo depressed.. I had to take Benadryl for the itchiness and a xanex for the horrible panic attack.... Please I'm so desperate for some relief... I also think I am a hypochondriac?! Because I pretty much scan my body and any problem I find I dwell on it and think something serious is wrong with me..........

romeodog

Re: Emergency!!!!!!!!!

Post by romeodog » Sun May 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi Doodlebug,
I'm going through the same thing. I've been to the doctor and he told me i had high blood pressure. Well now I'm thinking the medicine is going to make my blood pressure get to low and that will be it. :lol: It's really a rough road but I believe we will get through it. You just hang in there and think positive.

llewey

Re: Emergency!!!!!!!!!

Post by llewey » Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Hang in there. You are right it is tough but living with PA is even tougher. God did not make us to live this life.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”