relaxation

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
draggingsticks

relaxation

Post by draggingsticks » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:26 pm

I have just started week 3. I have been faithful and have really done well working on listening to the relaxation cd, and have meditated a few times, changed my music to relaxing types, etc. one thine i have noticed is that i am getting better at relaxing. My relaxation is getting deeper and it feels a little strange. I am guessing because relaxation is a new feeling i havnt felt in some time so it is different and will take some time to get used to. Even while painting i am trying to enjoy the process of creating art instead of i have to hurry to get it finished. I am telling myself numerous times throughout the day to slow down and stay in present moment. I am putting in the time and am making progress. I am taking baby steps on facing fears and its getting a little eaiser. I am definately committed to getting better so i can enjoy the things in my life that i want to. Thanks for listening.
Keith

www.keithwjohnson.com

mcshope

Re: relaxation

Post by mcshope » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Good for you!... Practice, practice, practice.... that is the only way to find a more peaceful place...
This is my second time through the program and you can't imagine the difference.

Keep it up.

Hope

http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 82&t=25159

draggingsticks

Post by draggingsticks » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Thanks. Does anyone else feels relaxation seems a little weird feeling at first.

natasha01

Post by natasha01 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:21 pm

It feels weierd to me too i feel this tingaly feeling but my biofeedback doc said it is my body reabsorbing the chemicals so that is what i tell myself when it starts happening. the part i have trouble with is the walk i cant really visulize it i try but it feels like she is just talking to me. any one feel like that?

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”