BUILDING A BETTER LIFE... Session 3

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
THH

Re: BUILDING A BETTER LIFE... Session 3

Post by THH » Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Shelly!
When I first got the tapes and started to listen to them I too felt like you with high anxiety. It is hard to hear. I believe Lucinda addresses that too in her tapes & this is very normal. Some of the tapes seam to produce more anxiety than others. That is why its nice to replay them. I'm not sure where in the program I started to be excited to hear the next session. But it does happen. Just plug it in and enter the door to freedom!
I'm sure it will be hard finding time with such a busy life. It may take you longer to go through the program but you will still learn no matter what the pace is. Look at it as when you learn these skills and apply them to your life how your kids and husband will benefit learning these life skills as well. I wish someone told me this stuff years ago!!! LOL.... :mrgreen:
You are so blessed to have a supportive family too! Be brave and plug it in!!!
We are all here too, it is such a nice feeling to know your not alone!

maryanne_g

Post by maryanne_g » Thu May 12, 2011 7:09 am

Hi everyone, I am on session 3 of the program and I feel kind of like Shelly. I feel a bit overwhelmed, but I am definitely ready to change. As I listen to the jump start CD I get so inspired and I believe. I do have a problem with negative thinking and I'm working on it now.

And as I read your posts it is encouraging as well to see how other people have improved.

mcshope

Post by mcshope » Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 am

Hi Maryanne,

Yes, sometimes it could seem overwhelming, however it works. Just remember to take it one step at a time.
I also think that the posts are very helpful.

Have a nice day
Hope

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”