All I do is want to sleep!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
sandy08

All I do is want to sleep!

Post by sandy08 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:46 am

I've read about sleeping to much is bad, it can kill you and such and such which has caused me to worry obsessively. I feel drained, no energy, like I can't breath etc. So many symptoms im sick of them! I'm stuck in my own little world trying to figure myself out and it doesnt seem to work.. I can stay home, sleep about 15 hours a day I just need that reinforcement to help me through this...
Any advice??

Pauly J

Re: All I do is want to sleep!

Post by Pauly J » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:25 am

Well, I am assuming that you are depressed? You seem to have too much time on your hands! You should work, if your'e not already working, and if you do work, maybe you should take on a second job, or possibly a hobby to keep you occupied and busy! If you are staying home, with nothing to do, especially if you are alone, this will only increase the depression feelings! I would also suggest that you constantly be around people! If you have friends or family members, always be around them! If you have no one to be with, go to the public places where people are! The local bookstore, coffee shop, malls, movies, etc! Being alone for a long time will only exacerbate things further with your depression or depressive moods! I had to learn this the hard way! I wish you success, and only you can make the change for yourself!

pauly j

sandy08

Post by sandy08 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am

Hello Pauly J, I know I have alot of time on my hands, I was thinking about starting a routine to help me from being so depressed and all these feelings of being so drained. I love being around people and doing things as well, thank you for the advice I appreciate it! The routine I was thinking of doing is start waking up early, exercising and start a healthy diet to keep me going :)

- Sandra

Pauly J

Post by Pauly J » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 am

Thats a fantastic idea! I can see that you are making plans to help improve things for yourself! Good luck!

pauly j

livelife

Post by livelife » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

i feel the same way although i dont sleep as much. what do you do as a living if u dont mind me asking/?

sandy08

Post by sandy08 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 am

Livelife: Well, I am finished with school and I am taking time off before college, I've just been so depressed for some reason that's why I've been sleeping so much..

louella2

Post by louella2 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I sleep alot also,but I live way out in the country,and i find myself just bored a lot of the time.I also suffer from bi-polar disorder.

sandy08

Post by sandy08 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 am

I can sleep for 16 or more hours a day, I'm always bored too I wanna start re energizing myself so I won't be so depressed I'm sick of sleeping so much, My symptoms of anxiety have increased more..

Such as having hot flashes, hallucinations, and tingling I sort of think it has started because of all the sleeping I do, before I started sleeping so much I never experienced such things like this which is like a big WHOA to me

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”