this helps me

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Toni Louise

this helps me

Post by Toni Louise » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I am my own worse enemy for sure. I try to come up with three positives for every negative. I try to be honest with everyone. Included is myself.
Be true to thine own self. Be good to thine own self.
I had another anxiety attack on Sunday. I woke up in a bad mood, felt very down, I had a glass of wine the night before, I am taking prozac. I hadnt started exercising yet either. SO when I had my attack this time I was scared , but not as bad. I came home lay down to try to quiet my mind.. i eventually went oustside and started piling wood and cutting brush. I pushed myself. ANd I felt great afterward. Monday morning I went for my first walk, not along one, but I told myself it was a walk. I made up my mind that my sanity was worth taking care of me for once. I also have been talking with GOD and asking Him to help me..Keeping it simple.

Paisleegreen

Re: this helps me

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

That's great, Toni! I've been working on my yard as well and getting some walking in. I'm feeling better because of it, but also am getting the sore muscles. Ugh. :P Anyway, I work on thinking positive as well, it is hard when my body feels yucky, but I'm much better than I've been so I keep plugging away at it. Paislee :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”