How to be patient?

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
pams

Re: How to be patient?

Post by pams » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey there Girl. . . haha. . . I think your doing great and working very hard on it!! Wow. . . you have also implemented the reading of Lucinda's book plus adding another one as well. . . that's working hard at it! You should be making great progress & should start feeling good about yourself. Way to Go!! I live in CA, Temecula area & it gets pretty hot here as well. I'm not looking forward to it, but we have a pool & I look forward to exercising in it this summer. Your inner safe person is there & I know that with the kind of work your putting into the program will produce her soon!! Have a wonderful evening. .
Your Friend, Pams

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:46 pm

pams wrote:Hey there Girl. . . haha. . . I think your doing great and working very hard on it!! Wow. . . you have also implemented the reading of Lucinda's book plus adding another one as well. . . that's working hard at it! You should be making great progress & should start feeling good about yourself. Way to Go!! I live in CA, Temecula area & it gets pretty hot here as well. I'm not looking forward to it, but we have a pool & I look forward to exercising in it this summer. Your inner safe person is there & I know that with the kind of work your putting into the program will produce her soon!! Have a wonderful evening. .
Your Friend, Pams
Thank you so much for the kind words !
The sun is going down and the wind is picking up.....maybe it will rain ! Woo-Hoo !
Lynda Lu

Lexi*J

Post by Lexi*J » Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Thank you all to have replied. Its hard to share and i am glad that my mom found this program so that I could meet all you wonderful people. It really does help. Thanks again.
Breathe

pams

Post by pams » Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi Ladies,
Nice to hear you are all doing well. I have been stuck on Lesson 3 & will start moving forward to Lesson 4 tomorrow. . .haha. .I promise. . . I find myself using lessons 1-3 & it has helped me staying positive even though I'm stuck on lesson 3. Write what you all are going through, I love to check in with each other on a daily basis it you all agree. I look forward to hearing from you guys & look forward to chatting with you guys as we move forward.
Your Friend,
PamS

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote for anyone working on Session Three............

"The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love,

which includes not only others but ourselves as well."

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross b. 1926
Swiss-born psychiatrist and writer

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”