I want to die

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
bklynbee

Re: I want to die

Post by bklynbee » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 am

Glad to hear you are doing better! Just take one day at a time!

louella2

Post by louella2 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

You don't want to die. I know what you are going threw I have been there at one time in my life,when my husband went to jail and left me alone with my baby boy.If you really think that taking your life is the only resort by all means go and seek help :) and don't waste time doing it. Chin-up you are a very needed person. Your little girls need you.

tbabystroup

Post by tbabystroup » Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 pm

First let me say after reading the first post from you i was very concerned for you... and I was very relieved to scroll farther down and see that you had realized the reasons to stay FAR out way the reasons to leave!! with that said i want you to know i feel deeply for your situation and pray that you will find your inner strength! It is NOT easy to have the one you love behind bars (this is something myself and my best friend know about all to well)! and it is NOT easy to raise 2 young children on your own but it is possible(this i also am way to familiar with)! I live alone with my 2 kids and until a month ago i also live 4hrs from the nearest relative or friend i had, so when i say alone i mean alone... and it is not easy to make things work and it takes time to put things in motinon but it is possible! are you aware that welfare not only does the cas\
h/foodstamps but also they pay for childcare while you work or go to school, and they depending on where you live can either arrange transportation or give you gas vouchers to get you to work/school!! I used both of these services to get back into school and i find that it feels good to be going to school to accomplish something, it takes my mind off being alone, and daycare also offers me a break from the stress of being all alone with my kids 24/7! i know you love your kids more than anything on this earth so for them just slowly start putting one foot infront of the other!! when you write or talk to your man, try what i did, instead of focusing on how long he's gonna be locked up and how much you miss him (you guys both know the answers to that already :!: ) focus on discussing anything but that ... something cute one of the kids did, any tiny accomplishment you made, just try to keep it possitive... at first you will have to force yourself to be possitive, but the more you say something to yourself the more you will believe it (so instead of making yourself believe that you can't live through this, try to convince yourself you can live through this and come out the other side a stronger more mature version of yourself!!!) . it could also help you to realize that there are TONS of other single mom's living the same struggle and depsite being tired stressed and sleep deprived they are doing just fine... as will you... just give it time... you don't have to become superwoman over night, but you can become her!! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
also... cry when you need to don't hold it in cuz that only makes the sadness and tension build and build! it won''t scar your kids if they see mommy crying... it will actually teach them that it is okay to express themselves!!!
~theresa~
**Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. so if you see darkness in your life, be reassured that a beautiful picture is being developed!!**

ab1982

Post by ab1982 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:51 pm

tbabystroup, thank you! That was such a beautiful and inspirational post. I'm in a slump right now, but I feel much better. I keep believing that I'll be able to do this, to get through. i'm having a hard time getting motivated though.

maryanne_g

Post by maryanne_g » Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm

I didn't read the op because i'm supersensitive to things that have to do with death. But I just want to say if it is something about someone wanting to end it. PLEASE DON'T! SEEK HELP. TALK TO US ON HERE, PRAY!

chris001

Post by chris001 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi, I have tried to kill myself and failed. Now I'm glad I failed. Years ago, after a decision to get a divorce, I was left with 2 teenaged boys. I spent days crying,crying crying. Finally, ironically, my exhusband to be, suggested I take off for one day and go to the beach alone. He gave me the money to do this. I don't know why it helped but it did. Getting next to nature is maybe getting closer to God. Maybe it was a form of meditation or maybe I liked being at the beach and it made me feel happy for a while. See if you can help yourself feel better with something along these lines even if it means you and the girls take a nightly walk to smell the roses and talk about happier things in their lives. It's just an idea.

katielynnew

Post by katielynnew » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm

anyone want to die, but dont wanna commit suicide? i feel like this often. but im also scared of dying. im weird i know...

hacv6048

Post by hacv6048 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 pm

keep hope alive Ab, it's a battle i know but keep it up what else can i really say but that because everyone else already touched all the great points a person could make, so can you just keep hope alive keep strong keep fighting cause it'll only make you stronger. keep hope alive and keep looking up and saying to yourself i can't quit cause i'm a fighter and keep fighting cause one day you will win

isabel001

Post by isabel001 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 pm

hi.... my name is isabel and i would just like you to know that LIFE IS NOT FAIR, THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON BEHIND IT. I JUST TELL MYSELF ALL THE TIME, I AM A BLESSING............

what is your name again? is it aby? like you im just getting myself composure right now, i've been through many many things in life and i think people like us who are struggling with anxiety, stress and depression are BLESSINGS FROM GOD because after all these sacrifices, all these things happening on us, WE WILL FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE IN OUR OWN SKIN...

Aby you are not alone. I am a nurse and im battling right now ANXIETY,STRESS AND DEPRESSION and not to mention.... I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED, EMOTIONALLY ABUSED as a child...

BUT I AM FIGHTING ABY...............................

FOR MYSELF. FOR GOD AND FOR BEING A BLESSING.

ABY YOU ARE A BLESSING JUST LIKE ME, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THIS PROCESS.......

WE CAN DO IT ABY. YES.... WE CAN :)

from the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU MY DEAR SISTER, MY DEAR FRIEND... EVEN I DON'T SEE YOU, I COULD FEEL THE SOUL AND SPIRIT OF PEOPLE AROUND ME WITH OUR CONDITION... :)

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”