I Cant DO It!! :(

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Racer23

I Cant DO It!! :(

Post by Racer23 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

Im struggling, Im scared. my trip is in a few days and im freaking out every day now in anticipation. Right now Im so anxious and stressed and want to cry and break down and everything else. I cant get myself to think positive when im freaking out. my chest pounds, i tingle and it hurts, and i get sick and i dont know what to do....

for people who have the good days pills...they say they are going to send me a second box automatically. has anyone else kept them? and when did they send them, did you run out first? im worried i wont get my next box before I leave. because im almost out!

kad123

Re: I Cant DO It!! :(

Post by kad123 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

I find it is very helpful to keep busy when I feel anxious. I usually will start cleaning, or take a walk while listening to one of the tapes. I usually feel so much better afterward. I can recite postive statements made on the tapes such as "just because you have had a bad morning doesn 't mean you'll have a bad day" and "thoughts, only thoughts." Remember, once you succeed in going on the trip, you'll feel successful even if it is anxiety provoking. Use the deep breathing etc to get through it. It is very helpful to remember that anxiety won't hurt you. You are only feeling uncomfortable.

Racer23

Re: I Cant DO It!! :(

Post by Racer23 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks...i try to remember that its just a feeling and it wont hurt me. the only think i am really afraid of is that I throw up when i get my attacks. and that is kind of inconvenient when you are with people haha. I think if i just got the feelings and sensations i could deal with it but its the throwing up i cant handle. I found the breathing does seem to help. Today I did good and wasnt as bad as yesterday. so hopefully I will keep getting better! thanks for the answer tho :)

anyone have a comment about the pills and how soon they recieved the next supply?

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”