Problem with session three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
LyndaLu

Re: Problem with session three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LyndaLu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Thank you sparechange for your post ! You "hit the nail on the head" as they say.
Keep up the great work and hope to hear from you soon. Lynda 8-)

bassbro

Post by bassbro » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

My problem is that I have the same negative thoughts pretty much again and again. Trying to turn them into positives is hard. It's difficult to believe all the time.

John61

Post by John61 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

I know this is an old thread but it caught my eye for some reason. I work in the IT (Computer) department for a Hospital system so you can only imagine how busy my day can be. This may sound crazy but I carry a little spiral notebook into the mens room and right down my thoughts. It's basically the only time I have to myself and that's what I do when I need too. :oops:

Layha Rae

Post by Layha Rae » Thu May 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Joe L. it can be challenging but this is a big part of the program. The program builds on it's self when I first tried to write down negative thoughts it was very hard for me. Mostly because most of my thoughts were negative. I first did this program in 4/09. It does work if you do the work. I liked the suggestion from someone that said they took a small notebook into the bathroom with them & jotted stuff down. We all can benefit from 5 minutes of destressing even if it is sitting on the toliet. Hang in there you can do it. It is so worth it I now have Joy & peace where before I was a crying mess.

Life is Good

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”