zoloft and clonazapam

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
ShellyG

Post by ShellyG » Sun May 13, 2007 6:46 am

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to see if there is anyone out there taking either one or both of these meds. I just started the zoloft almost a month ago. All of the side effects pretty much subsided but I have tremoring in my teeth, hands and legs? Does anyone experience this. I also feel that my muscles are weak all the time. Has anyone experienced this on their meds? I also have had a lot of involuntary movement in my mouth and fingers is that familiar? I had that before starting the meds and thought the meds would take it away but there still lingering.

I appreciate any feedback.
Thanks and God Bless

Mary65

Post by Mary65 » Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 pm

The tremors are quite frequently a side effect of this medication. Klonapin is a good drug for the tremors. If they are bothersome ask your doctor about a beta-blocker called propanol (spelling?) It can help with that.

Prv31Mom

Post by Prv31Mom » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:50 pm

hey i'm on zoloft for depression cause of meth. but i had a little tingling in my hands a couple of weeks into it but that was all and I'm on four antidepressants now but am doing much better good luck!!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”