Looking for buddies

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:37 am

I would love to be part of a group working through the program positively. :)

Just let me know how/where/when to participate.

Heather P.

P.S. I'm in California, so in the Pacific time zone.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I think that is great idea. I would like to join in as well. It's comforting to know that we are not alone and that what we are going through is normal ;)
I am in Canada, BC so I guess that is pacific time. When,were and what time zone?lol Can some one (perhaps Bibi :)) make a decision and post it? Thanks Presley

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm

I think I would like to participate in this forum too. I am on lesson 5 and would love to have feedback and hear how others are doing with the program. I am not computer literate but am trying to make sense of the web site. I guess I'm managing okay (so many icons!) I value honesty and digging for root problems. Maybe we can help each other with getting to the root of our fears and physical symptoms. Chapter 5 is about nutrition an it never dawned on me that stimulants like caffeine and suger could be ratcheting up my finely tuned nervous system. It seems to make sense. How do reduce your sugar intake? It's in most foods. We must become food warriers diligently checking labels and thinking before we place something to our lips. and perhaps a visit to a nutritionist might give us some ideas. I believe there are also many books on the subject...Keep up the good work all you healthy people...

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:55 am

Yes I would like to join also. I am on week 3.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi,
It sounds good I am also on week three.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 am

Hi everyone!!! would like to joing the group. ;)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:06 am

Welcome Keanna. Have you started the program yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 am

I would also like to join the chat group. I'm getting ready to start Session 4.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi yes I have I am on session 3 but I don't feel
like I follow the homewoork everyday. I wrote my negative thoughts for at least 3 days.. I am considering gooing over this session again. I know is not about doing every single thing perfect. after all realizing it, is a big step.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi,

I'd also like to join the group. I've just started session 4. Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I really feel like the program is helping me. The concept of positive self talk is so simple, but it's really the key to feeling better about yourself and your life.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”