Looking for buddies

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Bibi

Post by Bibi » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a buddy or a group of people to check in with on a regular basis. At least once a week. I think it would be helpful to meet up online and chat or have regular discussions about how the program is working. I'm looking for positive people to help me stay motivated and also people that i can help. I think that having a group or buddy will help me stay on track. Anyone interested?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm

Yep, I like positive and supportive atmospheres. Count me in. Great idea!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:03 pm

I am interested in finding new friends who deal with similar problems while dealing with them in a positive way. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:05 pm

I would love to have some buddies to work through the program on I am on Lesson 4 so I hope that is not to far in the program for what you are looking for let me know.
Mimigirl

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:01 am

I posted the exact same question the other day. I know there are a lot of people on here, but it is good to get to 'know' someone I think. The same people week after week. For sure, I'd like to as well.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:16 am

I would like to meet w/ the same people each week too. Do you want to have online chats? We could set something up through google or yahoo where we sign in and have live chats. The only difficulty is time. I'm eastern time zone and I could participate anytime after 5:30 pm. Or we could set up a forum here and just post messages. What does everyone else think?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:34 am

I'm Eastern too! They do have a chat on here as well. The MAIN one is always very busy but the HELP one is generally empty or close to it.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:29 am

I've found this site to be very comforting. I would love to be able to talk to and share with someone consistently. I think it will prove helpful to get to know the people who are helping to support you. Please count me in too.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:01 am

Great idea. Count me in too.

Tendertouch

Post by Tendertouch » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:43 am

Count me in too. I'm in week three.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”