Opinions please? :u]

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm

good job homie!

if you did that with just session 2....wait till session 3!!!! it might be the last time you ever ever have a panic attack and symptoms! but finish the program! from experience. these tools need to be made a part of your life for the rest of you life!!! i mean that man! i really mean. it ingrain this program, tools and skills into your brain forever! never forget them. i did a few times and ended up relapsing! you are young and can stop all that from happening. stick with it. forever. everyday work on it. until your 90 years old.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:45 am

Originally posted by jaysonwv:
good job homie!

if you did that with just session 2....wait till session 3!!!! it might be the last time you ever ever have a panic attack and symptoms! but finish the program! from experience. these tools need to be made a part of your life for the rest of you life!!! i mean that man! i really mean. it ingrain this program, tools and skills into your brain forever! never forget them. i did a few times and ended up relapsing! you are young and can stop all that from happening. stick with it. forever. everyday work on it. until your 90 years old.
Thanks oh so very much. This program is one of the most beneficial things to ever enter my life up until now. Until I'm 90 you say? Sounds like a great plan to me!

Peace & Love
-Dustin

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”