Panic Attacks, public fear

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
annastime1

Re: Panic Attacks, public fear

Post by annastime1 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Yes it does lol

NanaBJM

Re: Panic Attacks, public fear

Post by NanaBJM » Thu May 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Hurray found a discussion . I m on my iPad soncant see what I m posting . I am starting program again . Life just gets you . Need encouragement . I do know it works . Lost my grandson .so tht triggered the grief and tht was 2 yrs ago . Now it is jst parenting adult children which can be tough . Herniated cervical disc last August and chose no surgery so it is scary . Still not healed and up next is pain shot . Yikes and then on May 1 st my retina tore. And hd to hv emergency surgery to repair tht . And as you know we r scared of things . I ws scared to my eye dilated let alone lazer surgery . Another yikes .. So I m what if find lots . And agoraphobic plus hv grown daughters who seem to be dogging me for taking .5 mg of Xanax 2 x,s a day for essential tremor . So now I am afraid to take tht . Any help here for med use ? I ws taking lots of new drugs for pain control but now hv weaned tht down to jst Tylenol and Advil but jeesh had family issues and the surgery and fear so took a Xanax b4 surgery . Am on week 3 now . Finished program in 99 med free for long time then all comes back again ! Jst need encouragement and tht it is going to be ok thank you for a response

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”