Week 2

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
kimbo242

Week 2

Post by kimbo242 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:01 am

Hello All -

Just wrapping up Session Two tonight. Very good success so far. Very difficult not to jump ahead and rush through all the sessions. Pacing myself at one session a week - a major victory to say the least. Don't think I have ever restrained myself that much - but it is good.

Have had great feelings of joy and happiness - and release. I can finally see freedom from my self-imposed prison.

Almost no caffeine and cut back on sugar. Exercising everyday. Sleeping less but feel good and not tired.

Use the Relaxation CD throughout the day. Actually don't need it - have it memorized but still enjoy it.

Journalling is challenging but I know if my life is worth living, it is worth recording.

Had a very difficult situation at work - had to tell my boss, 'no'-I can't do everything you want me to do. I was very overloaded and they were taking advantage of my niceness - basically they were, 'poo-pooing' all over me because I let them. It made me sick to say 'no' but I had to because I would have been sicker if I kept up at that crazy pace. So, I am practicing saying, 'no' -which is beyond challenging - being a people-pleaser, perfectionist, overdoer etc. I say to myself - I don't care what other people think of me as long as I follow my own code-of-conduct - so to speak. :)

Starting Week 3 tomorrow. Still learning how to navigate this site .....

Leo

coachchris

Re: Week 2

Post by coachchris » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Most excellent news! I love the updates and hearing your successes. "No" is such a powerful word and very freeing for people like us. It's always interesting putting into practice our new tools and observing what results grow out of this new approach to life.

Keep us posted on lesson 3. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it and how you make even more application of the program.

Blessings,
Coach Chris

kimbo242

Re: Week 2

Post by kimbo242 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Thank you Coach Chris

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”