half way thru session 2

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
falconea1

half way thru session 2

Post by falconea1 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:09 pm

I am mid-way through session 2 and in a somewhat funny twist of events, my therapist told me to take the weekend off from the program. I suffer from generalized anxiety and my obsessive thinking (and ways of doing things) has me working on my anxiety issues almost 24/7. I'm forgetting to do normal things like watch TV..haha. So, I took her advice and took the weekend off. I will resume tomorrow. The program is good so far, but I also know that I will never be fully cured of anxiety. My anxiety could be much worse though so I am grateful. Have a good week ya'll.

-A.J.

randy c.

Re: half way thru session 2

Post by randy c. » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 am

A.J., taking a weekend off is not a bad idea but I think I would take it off between sessions instead of mid-session.Instead of taking a break from the program take a break from your anxiety. Just give yourself permission to relax, maybe do something out of your comfort zone. I think you can totally get over this disorder,everyone has anxiety at one time or another, only some of us take it to a whole other level. This program teaches us to see it for what it really is........Its just anxiety! ;)

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”