Is there anything that doesn't make me anxious!?

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
LyssaMA22

Is there anything that doesn't make me anxious!?

Post by LyssaMA22 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:11 pm

I have to admit, since I started these sessions and this program, I have already seen a difference. Now I seem to be stuck. I have NO motivation to keep going...as bad as I want to get better, as much as I know I NEED this...I cannot bring myself to stay 100% on this right now.

My grandmother just got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and she doesn't want treatment, I spend my afternoons at the hospital. My marriage is on the rocks, they found a cyst on my mom's brain, the last few semesters of college are consuming me, AND I have health issues of my own. Sorry to put it out on the table but HELLO! I am only one person and feel like I am about to burst at the seams. I already have severe anxiety and depression...let's add all this to the fix while I am trying to focus on getting myself better. I also have a HUGE phobia of dying and people closest to me dying...and I have a feeling I am about to face that sooner rather than later. I am about to crack. I am really trying to hold it together for myself and everyone else but my goodness...I need prayer, and some miracles!

I am really trying in every aspect right now, but all I see is a dark hole in front of me. Session 2 came at a perfect time because I have had to talk myself down from these attacks since all this is happening at once. Lord help me...
Anyone have any encouragement or have been in my boat? Because I am about to jump into the water! :? :(

-Lyss

randy c.

Re: Is there anything that doesn't make me anxious!?

Post by randy c. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 am

Lyssa, I have always heard that God wont put more on you than you can bear. I know with all you have on you its hard to find any time for the program but please don't quit.Work on it when you can,maybe put a cd in as you travel so you can listen to the audio sessions. Try to write in your journal before bed and listen to the relax, cd as you drift off to sleep. You have legitimate worries that cause anxiety but these worries are normal,not from anxiety disorder. I cant think of anyone who would not be anxious in your situation.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”