non epileptic seizures

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
hollidolli

non epileptic seizures

Post by hollidolli » Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm

After seven years of doctors treating me with counseling and medication, exercising excessively on my own, being admitted to the hospital by my family, several ER visits, several diagnosis, it was determined that in addition to anxiety and panic, I also suffer from non epileptic seizures. Since the diagnosis over a year ago, the episodes have continued. I've lost friends and my family is at a loss with what to do with me. The anxiety has caused ulcers to rip open in my stomach, leaving me bleeding, crying, alone in my bed. Now, five months later.. I still have ulcers, four of them. Leaving me unable to do many of the "distracting" techniques suggested in the book.

On the tapes I've heard many people say, this was their last hope...but I've also heard that people aren't in any physical danger by the attacks. My body is attacking itself because I'm unable to control my pain. A bleeding ulcer...or any ulcer for that matter is excruciating.

Does anyone else suffer from this disorder?

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”