Starting week 2

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
leann2014

Starting week 2

Post by leann2014 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:46 pm

I just started week 2 and listened to session 2. Throughout the past week in week 1 and now I feel like I'm really excited to kick my anxiety and depression and be able to control it in a healthier way. I don't know why but i've been having a lot of past memories coming up now, especially ones of anxiety when I was younger. Had anyone else had old memories or anxiety situations from your past come up while on the program? I also feel like I'm really trying to do self talk but I find it a little hard figuring out what I should be telling myself. I guess after many many years of being negative will take some work to change my thought pattern. Any tips on this? Thanks! :)

coachchris

Re: Starting week 2

Post by coachchris » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Leann,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at StressCenter.
It is common at this time to be reflecting on past experiences with the adrenalin. In fact I think it is a really good thing because you can begin to understand what was happening back then and make more sense of your story. All of this awareness you are creating helps put us back in 'control.'

You are just at the beginning stages of learning to shift out of a negative into a positive so be very patient. I will private message you some positive selftalk to help you with this too. At this point if you are recognizing the thought as negative, under-reacting and choosing to not fuel it, count that a great success!

Thank you for the great post.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris

Charlaie1

Post by Charlaie1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:48 pm

I am having so much trouble finding the motivation to keep going, and I'm only on session 2.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:20 pm

charlaie,please dont give up. it will be so worth it to push through.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”