No coffee = Free time?

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
missyrachy

No coffee = Free time?

Post by missyrachy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:16 am

I am on day two of no coffee. This is my first day at work with no coffee (time is going super slow). I do not lack energy - at all. I do have a massive headache and aspirin does nothing for it. I did notice that....I have much more time and energy? I got to work earlier. I didn't spend an hour sitting down drinking coffee looking at my iphone or ipad. I just got things done! I have been complaining about lack of time for MONTHS AND MONTHS - umm ya.

Even though my head hurts; my mind feels clearer. The addictive quality that caffeine has is... crazy.

missyrachy

Re: No coffee = Free time?

Post by missyrachy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:31 pm

omg this coffee-free work day is dragging big time lol. My head hurts and I just took a nap in my car at lunch time. Its appalling how addictive caffeine is. wow its beena long day :roll:

missyrachy

Re: No coffee = Free time?

Post by missyrachy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 am

Day 4 and my body is aching. Seriously? My head still aches. I felt really good yesterday but today eeeh not so great. Lots of weird vivid dreams as well.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”