Great tip!

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
denny316

Great tip!

Post by denny316 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 pm

It's very interesting but I listened to session two and it wasn't until reading through the workbook that it finally sunk in. Basically, we are supposed to have anxiety. It is when we take this normal "external" anxiety and make it "internal" (turn it inward) is when we experience the undesirable anxiety that is mainly fed by worrying. For example, if something unexpected happened in your life it is normal to feel this normal anxiety and you should LET yourself feel anxious. Air this anxiety out and move on. A problem, however, arises when we internalize this anxiety and not focus on what caused the anxiety but start focusing on our symptoms due to this normal anxiety. By over analyzing these symptoms we can get into our cycle of internal anxiety. This internal anxiety, if fed, can grow into more symtoms. We then can start worrying about those symptoms. I know that understanding this principle is helping me already and hope it helps you.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”