Fainting with Anxiety

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
pblair

Fainting with Anxiety

Post by pblair » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 am

I am concerned that when discussing panic attacks and the worry of fainting with them- it is always mentioned that panic attacks will not cause you to faint. I have had a blood and trauma phobia since my early teens. Any time I see blood or worry that I MIGHT EVEN see blood- I have a panic attack and faint- EVERY time! I not only faint- I have epileptic type seizures with EVERY episode. I have had a series of tests many times over the years and it all comes back to "anxiety with epileptic type seizures". I have only been prescribed anti-anxiety medications, but nothing has resolved my panic or fainting.
So- is it normal to faint with panic attacks and why is the topic of fainting not associated with the panic attacks?

I seriously need help with this due to the fact that my daughter is a softball & volleyball player. Im on edge at every game in worry that something or someone is gonna get hurt badly. I have fainted on many occasions at her games due to someone bleeding or getting injured. It has caused me to either take a valium before a game, watch the game from a distance, or not even go at all!

I have social anxiety as well when Im in crowds and tight spaces. Once again- with every panic attack I have- I faint! I need and want relief from this! HELP!!

coachchris

Re: Fainting with Anxiety

Post by coachchris » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 pm

HI pb,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. Thank you for your recent post and reaching out. I too have fainted as well as had anxiety and panic attacks. I can tell a difference for me personally between me fainting and generalized anxiety as well as panic. It has taken a long time to learn about me, my thinking and my body. You can and will get your power back. I would be happy to have a free coaching call with you.

Do you have the Stress program?
I will private message you and we can go from there.
We are here to help!
Coach Chris

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”