Do I have a point, or am I just avoiding the situation?

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
stressedchick

Do I have a point, or am I just avoiding the situation?

Post by stressedchick » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 pm

So I do not tend to avoid much. I will do just about anything, I do not like being alone all the time, and I sometimes avoid socializing.

So I am having a BIG party. Huge, and it is tomorrow. I am not the only person hosting, and it is for Adults for Valentine's Day.

So Lots of couples, no one I can really say is a great friend will be there, but I was all excited to go with my fiance. Then his flight gets canceled, and I am upset that he will not be here, and decided I will still set up and get things ready, but I will not go.

Everyone is telling me I should still get dressed up and go with out him, but with all the couples there I will be miserable. I hate that he is away for a job, and him not being here is REALLY stressing me out in general. Right now I just feel like crying, which I am sure is normal, but I am tired of crying over things I cannot control. But I also do not want to be alone at a party and see lots of couples when I will be alone with out anyone that is a good friend, just lots of acquaintances.

So I wanted an honest opinion from people to if they think I have a point, or I am just avoiding the situation.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”