New to the program

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
mmorse6300

New to the program

Post by mmorse6300 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 pm

I am on my second session and I am still wondering how it all works. I have anxiety every day like someone is sitting on my chest. I have to keep telling myself that there is nothing going on in my marriage. I just got married in June! I know my husband loves me, comes straight home after work but, as I am sure some of you know, I just can't help the thoughts! I have no job at this time. I feel worthless and alone. I have no one in my life that understands this stuff. I am just now trying to understand it. I was diagnosed when I was a kid with "a nervous stomach" which I know now was anxiety! Wish someone knew back then and told me how to deal with it!! Now I am 33 and having a terrible time in life. But to everyone else I have the perfect life. When do I get to feel that way? Instead of worrying and thinking what if all the time! I have a son that is 6 and is showing signs of anxiety already! Is that normal? Now I not only have to worry about myself but my son not feeling like I do! Right now I want to help him but I know I can't do that until I help myself. I know I am rambling on so much going on in my head!

Ready to feel normal again it has been way too long!

coachchris

Re: New to the program

Post by coachchris » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome mmorse6300!

You are in the right place and have the perfect program to help you get feeling better fast. Lesson 2 will help you understand your body symptoms. Use the six steps to begin to float and breath through the adrenalin. Be sure to use your relaxation cd 2-3 times a day. This will help drain out the adrenalin faster. Really try to under-react and not add to the stress cycle. My son was 7 when I started to get better and understand all of my story. The good news is you will be able to teach him what you are learning and he will respond quickly. We celebrate your courage to make changes in your life.

I hope we can setup a free coaching call together. Just click the PM tab to the right and we can get you on the schedule and answer any questions you may have.

Here to help,
Coach Chris

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”