does anyone suffer from agoraphobia

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
lesley123

Re: does anyone suffer from agoraphobia

Post by lesley123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 am

hi nurse mom, i know excatly what your talking about and how it is ..i find its so hard too..im still trying to do it but at least with the progam i am challanging it now bit...step by step...its very hard ive been like it 20 years ..i have done alot of hard work n most days a struggle..but i can go shops , out around somewhat and sometimes shop on my own but i have taken few steps back with some other issues it seems to come out with affecting me all the time with ths and aniexty n fear! i like to chat too.

lesley123

Post by lesley123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm

hello all i too do too ..i hate it and know too..its frustaring at times..its such a struggle i finding it too since session 2 ive been bit worse ..agrogphboia comes from anixety n negative thoughts which then produces the negative feelings ..thats what i hate feelings ..keep trying ..xxx

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Well I have had a few problems with this 2! I cant drive alone or go to stores alone. I don't have a problem going anywhere as long as im with someone else. I can go on vacation or out of town or whatever just as long as im not alone.
I really am trying to get past this bcus I want to be able to drive laone again.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”