doctor's appointment

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
stevenb33

doctor's appointment

Post by stevenb33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 am

i am on step 2 again, i actually started this program a couple of months ago and got to session 5, i started feeling better and actually watched as my panic attacks completley stopped. After i stopped the program i thought i was better, although my symptoms had ceased and i was participating in more things i noticed i still was avoiding certain things and still had some anxious thoughts from time to time especially when in a new or challenging envirnment. i decided to start the program over and do it the right way this time and complete it. Today i have a bladder ultrasound for an ongoing urinary problem ive been having that has been on and off since about september. Im kind of nervous and hope nothing is seriously wrong, i'm going to listen to the relaxation tape before i go and just think positivley, this type of thing is a big step for me because i know a couple of months ago i would have been terrified about both my urinary problems and the doctors office. well its out of my hands and hopefully all goes well, thank u god. :D

CautiousKat

Re: doctor's appointment

Post by CautiousKat » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 am

Good luck Steven! Let us know how the appointment went. Congratulations for coming so far so soon!

Kathy

stevenb33

Re: doctor's appointment

Post by stevenb33 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm

thank u for your response, everything checked out okay and i'm feeling better. i hope everything is good with you, again thanks for the response.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”