new to the program

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
LyndaLu

Re: sony vaio

Post by LyndaLu » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Jinineefe wrote:Online shopping

Do these posts irritate anyone else but me ! They are everywhere !

Lynda :evil:

Luis79

Re: new to the program

Post by Luis79 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Just started the program 2 weeks ago. More anxiety than ever. Have not slept well in weeks.For all our sakes I hope this program brings us the relief we seek.

dearliza

Post by dearliza » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 pm

It's been months since this thread was posted but it's where I'm at... I'm having horrible anxieity, I feel lazy and think my life is passing me by quicker than it should be. The CD's sooth me yet I have to listen to them incognito because I do not want anyone to know that I have them or overhear them. Family support is null since they do not believe in anxiety or depression. "I should just stop wallowing" This lead to more anxiety!

keepsmilin

Post by keepsmilin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 am

I would recommend calling the support line, or seeking a therapist in your local community. Sometimes work can cover the costs, depending if you have benefits or not. Seek a friend who understands, and try not to let the lack of support from your family affect you.
On this forum, we all seem to be very supportive. I hope we can somewhat help soothe you.
Anxiety and Depression take time to heal from, and if your family cannot understand that, it's too bad for them...
You, on the other hand, can learn learn learn (knowledge is power), and better your state of mind, and quality of life. You got this!!! THIS program has completely helped me! I do have a supportive family;however, I do believe there are other people than your family that can support you. Reach out to someone, please :)
Also, watching Ellen Degeneres helps make me laugh and smile, maybe it will for you, too! :)

All the best to you all!!!

jameys

Post by jameys » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm

rodda wrote:I'm just starting my 4th week. It seems like the anxiety is always on my mind. Is anyone else feeling like that?
im haveing anxiety myself and im on CD7 but they are saying that this will happend.its just that now we are faceing the truth that we have this and we need for the anxiety to happen so we will get better soon.we need to face it head on so your not alone

edmondleeart

Post by edmondleeart » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 pm

dexter wrote:I just started week 2 as well. I found this made me a little more anxious because now I'm always thinking about it and remembering my first panic attack, which was five years ago and realizing I've been suffering from anxiety as early as high school. I fear everthing as well and everything is "What If" with me, I can't stop my mind. I am hopefull that this program is going to help as I've never heard of any other kind of help for this and just happened to catch the commercial about a month ago and figured "it must be a sign". Everything I do on a day to day basis makes me anxious, so it's time to get it under control.
I had that cloud over my head. Thats fear, you cant be scared of it. This may sound weird but I started talking to myself in the car. I say positive things to myslef. I say to the dark cloud, "I know your there, but Im not scared, If I get another panic attack, I can deal with it, Ive done it before.
This program will help. Keep doing the relaxation exercises, and when I feel that dark cloud, i watch Lucindas ( Lucinda Bassett chin up videos) on Youtube. they help calm me down. :)

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”