Questions

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
MuskogeeRose

Questions

Post by MuskogeeRose » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:29 am

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced these things. I was abused for 11 yrs by my ex.Took me 3yrs to get out of the relationship. Most of my family has passed away. I am remarried to a wonderful man. But I hope I explain my self well. I have generalized Anxiety Disorder, post traumatic stress and depression. I guess the question I have do people seem to flock away from you when you have this? My so called family that has disowned me thinks that I should just snap out of it or load myself up on meds. I have to take Ambien every night just to sleep. And to top it off they support my ex and don't want anything to do with me my own son has turned against me also. He believes all that they tell him and I have never felt so alone. My ex still hangs out with them and that also freaks me out because he can't let me go he still has to be in control I hope there is someone out there that understands.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”