I definitely need someone to talk to.

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
tawascove

I definitely need someone to talk to.

Post by tawascove » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 am

What does someone *do* when they are new to an area and have absolutely NO idea where to go for help? I also can not afford life coaching, yet I desperately need ppl to talk to even if it is forum style! Just to know that I am NOT alone.

shayds

Re: I definitely need someone to talk to.

Post by shayds » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm

I know how you feel. You have the ability to speak with someone from StressCenter during business hours. First of all congratulate yourself for seeking help in obtaining coping skills that will last you a lifetime. I went through this course 13 years ago amd am re-taking it again, as I have more stress and worry in my life right now than usual. I slipped on my cpoing skills and all the tools that had me "panic attack free" for 12 years. It is hard to start out, but know that you are not alone, not dying and that anxiety is ( in my words ) a feeling that comes from losing your confidence a little. You simply have to get your mojo back. You are the same strong person that you always have been prior to anxiety, now you are gaining the skills to helo you cope with anything, and I mean anything. Have a blessed day and have fun with the course, as it is life changing.

Shay Dassa

tawascove

Post by tawascove » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you SO MUCH! I already feel better! GodSpeed to both of us!

bigthom777

Post by bigthom777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

You are not alone. I would post questions on this forum. Read others people's posts. You might find you like a particular person's answers etc. I would try to contact them.

There is a chat room on here. Not sure how active it is. If you google "anxiety chat rooms" you will find some that are very active. But in my experience, they don't talk about anxiety. Most people are there to just chat.

I'm new to this forum but it seems very good. I would do the program and read as much as possible.

Please contact me if you ever would like to chat.

CreativeRach

Post by CreativeRach » Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi fellow A&D buddy. You are NOT ALONE!!!! :) Feel free to contact me! I am so proud of you for posting! Look at you ! You're doing fantastic! Keep it up. :) You are loved. You are working hard at getting over this condition. <3 rachelbolte@yahoo.com :) or my IM is queenrachey

Have a Blessed day!

Lyndsy710

Post by Lyndsy710 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I started this program a little over two weeks ago and its started to make me feel a little better. My anxiety has controlled my life. Ive been anxious 24/7 and thought ive been fading away into nothing and losing my mind. I was afraid to tell anyone about this, even my doctor. I mentioned panic attacks years ago and was given xanax. Well, I ended up becoming addicted to it so I was taken off. My grandmother got me this program because I opened up to her about everything. Im also bipoloar but lamictal seems to work for me. Anyway, Im really happy i received this program and joined this forum. Theres people out there that feel the way I do and just seeing that helps me. I too would love someone to talk to. To have a friend that understands me. Best of luck to all of you!

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”