Self confidence

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
jettablue

Self confidence

Post by jettablue » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

I have always been a judgmental type person. I've always seen confident people as braggy. Tonight I had a breakthrough. For the first time in my whole life "i'm 29" I realized after talking with a "braggy" neighbor that what I have perceived in people as bragging all these years was self confidence. Something I've never had. Which also lead me to realize all those people I see having fun that I'm secretly embarrassed for in my mind and criticizing have got it right. They have confidence and are not thinking what if and what will people think of me. I'm the one with the problem not them! It feels so good to understand this! I know this must sound terrible but I'm not a mean person at all. I've always kept these thoughts to myself or closest friends but now that I've realized this I feel like I can begin to let go and start living my life!!! :)

tawascove

Re: Self confidence

Post by tawascove » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 am

No worries--I had to understand that one the FIRST time I went through the program! I have terrible anxiety; and I am going through this program the 4th time! :roll:

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”