Support!

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
beckyk123

Support!

Post by beckyk123 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi I just ended session two...but I have A LOT of stressors along with my panic attacks and know that when things happen to me I get more panicky. I recently had a baby at 43, my husband was arrested for DV for the second time, and now our house is going into foreclosure, he stopped making the house payments and cut off the bank accounts. I am now in the midst of my second divorce with a nine month old....

When my first baby was born I had panic attacks and during my first divorce so this combination plus the thought of being homeless is causing me to PANIC big time....I am hoping the program will help. Anybody have any kind words to share?? I would appreciate the support.....

Becky. :P

Polaris

Re: Support!

Post by Polaris » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm

That is a lot of stressful things going on all at once, but you must know you are a strong person and you will get through all of this! Hopefully you have some close family and friends that can help you financially if things get to bad, or there is always state funded programs to help a person with a little one. There is always hope, even when it seems that nothing is going right. Eventually the sun does come out again and you find yourself stronger for everything you have gone through! Keep the faith and keep doing the program and know you will be okay.

tawascove

Post by tawascove » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am

Also know that we are here praying--the best remedy of them all.

bestfriend

Post by bestfriend » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 pm

prayers and support for you, and your infant.....

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:29 pm

So sorry to hear that Becky...hugs...I agree you are going through some hard stuff. This program will help you...Paislee

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”