thoughts/anxiety! why can we stop it!!!

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
pepsilover

thoughts/anxiety! why can we stop it!!!

Post by pepsilover » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm

If it's our thoughts that cause this then why cant we stop and control it??? I don't understand it.
Also why hasn't anyone mentioned medication? My pharmacist friend told me busbar will help 99% with anxiety.
So I'm starting it tonight. Anyone out there use it? Probably not or you may not use this program.

TeeJay

Re: thoughts/anxiety! why can we stop it!!!

Post by TeeJay » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

That is why we are starting this program. We are training ourselves how to think and respond differently then we have in the past. I think you will find that many people working on this program are on or have taken medication. I am right now in the process of weaning off Zoloft. This is my third medication I tried and don't like the side effects of any of them. I felt there had to be a healthier better way to help myself. Everyday I fell I am improving and I know I am on my way to getting better.

Rosser333

Post by Rosser333 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 pm

My doctor put me on Wellbutrin and that has not helped at all. Please let me know what you think about Buspar. I don't want to take any meds but anything that helps right now would be a blessing.

pepsilover

Post by pepsilover » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

rosserr 333,
Busbar and valium have helped alot.!!! I also take 5 mg. of lexapro. One is for immediate help stopping panick and the other is a panick blocker. No side effects just relaxed feeling. However I hope it to be only short term for me.
most antidepressants can cause some anxiety until your on a stable dose for a few weeks and it's just a doctos guess as to which ones work for you. I am no expert!
good luck,
pepsilover

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”