I feel alone

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
alejandracipriano

I feel alone

Post by alejandracipriano » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi my name is Alejandra I'm 31 yrs old i get married when i was 15 I'm the youngest in my family now i have 4 kids like 8 yrs ago i have my first panic attack is so horrible all my family think the all is on my mind and I know that that's why i need help so i can go trough this but i fell hopeless please somebody tell me what i can do :cry:

teepee58

Re: I feel alone

Post by teepee58 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am

You've taken the first step by joining this group. It is all in your head, like it is for the rest of us, but it's still a real problem we face, and it's still scary. The good news is that since it all is a result of the way we think, it is fixable, by ourselves. Start the program if you haven't already, be patient, use this support group, and keep working on it. It will take time and effort, but the more effort you put into it, the better it will work for you.

Good Luck. You can do it.

dawna masters

Post by dawna masters » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

i started this program just a few days a go,

808girl

Post by 808girl » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

I'm new as well. I am in week 2. Its been a struggle but I am trying to forge ahead. Its taking everything I have in me to do this. All of my bravery, strength, and perserverence. I strive to be free of anxiety and panic forever.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”