Morning Anxiety

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
golivgo

Re: Morning Anxiety

Post by golivgo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 am

I have the worst morning anxiety~especially on Monday mornings. I started a new job this year and seem to have trouble wrapping my brain around the responsibility of it all. By Tuesday, or mid week, my anxiety has subsided to the point where I feel somewhat normal. Then the weekend hits and all I want to do is curl in bed and sleep for a year. Then the cycle starts all over again! I'm only on week 2 of the program and I am beginning to analyze the fear and deal with the depression. I am blown away by the courage that all of you seem to have;..thanks

fellipe

Post by fellipe » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 am

nope, it is not as bad as yours is. i hope you feel better threw time but i do have a routine of anxieties in the morning times. From "budgeting" my anxiety moments lol. i have to start back on track to tracing my anxieties and see if i can find more patterns

heatherdcarlton

Post by heatherdcarlton » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

golivgo my anxiety seems to be worse in the morning and mondays mornings are more so. I think mine comes from being around my husband all weekend and then when monday comes and im alone im compelety anxious.

Froggie

Post by Froggie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Happens to me to. I have to take thyroid medicine on empty stomach and finally, after I eat and take my beta blocker (which I take for anxiety) it subsides.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”