Life is Waaaayyyyy TOO BIG!!!

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
TWeedleBryant

Life is Waaaayyyyy TOO BIG!!!

Post by TWeedleBryant » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 am

I am trying really hard to follow this program as recommended. That said, life keeps sending me curve balls! In the last year I have gone through a divorce, I am trying to run my own business that is growing a bit too fast for my comfort level, my brother was diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemo and radiation and my Mother began speaking of not waking up in the morning.

In this past week I have had to take my Mother to the ER and the police to my home because of a man threatening me.

Ugh ... so hard to maintain and not perceive all this as a threat!

tdilland

Re: Life is Waaaayyyyy TOO BIG!!!

Post by tdilland » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Im sorry for everything your going through. Its not fair alot of times, when you try to better yourself and obstacles seem to get in your way. My suggestion to you is take your time. Just because you cant get it done today doesn't mean give up on it or yourself. This program has done wonders for me all ready and I am only on session 2. Life seems to get in the way sometimes but just keep pushing through. You deserve to get better we all do.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”