Feeling symptoms...ALWAYS.

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
mightmakemerry

Feeling symptoms...ALWAYS.

Post by mightmakemerry » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I have anxious thoughts and feelings and the symptoms that go along with them (chest discomfort, shortness of breath, thoughts of impending doom, palpitations, etc.) almost all day, from the moment I wake up until I finally fall asleep at night after at least an hour of anxious episodes:( In a word it is pure hell. Does anyone out there feel this also or am I truly alone?

smith1988

Re: Feeling symptoms...ALWAYS.

Post by smith1988 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm

I am dealing with the same thing only I am also suffering from lots of pressures in my head it almost feels numb and I get dizzy and I feel like like all day evaryday I had a cat scan it came back fine they say its my anxiety and stress

axsis

Post by axsis » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 pm

i feel the same way, like i carn't escape from under a dark cloud

werin585

Post by werin585 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm

You are not alone. I feel like I must be the only person in the world who has to talk to herself just to get through something stupid like going outside when it's hot out. The shortness of breath and concentrating on my breathing is the hardest thing for me personally. Don't lose hope. It will get better. Mine has gotten so much better, and although I still struggle, I am making progress and so will you. ::hugs::

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”